Register Calendar Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
Russ White

Director
Reply with quote  #1 

White Digital Simulations has been in a state of hiatus for over a year while I have been busy with full time third party contract work. However, in March of this year I became a member of the Turbulent Designs team and have been working on exciting new projects with them. I am now in a position to reveal that development of MBS international airport has started again, with myself and Turbulent working towards completing the project and bringing it finally to market, where it will be available to purchase on the all new upcoming Turbulent Designs website.

Below is an extract from Turbulent's own press release which will be made public over at AirDailyX soon. 

"Earlier this year we welcomed Russ White of White Digital Simulations to be part of the Turbulent team. Many of you will have been eagerly following Russ' highly detailed and ground breaking development of MBS International.

We're incredibly excited to announce that MBS will be making a star appearance and will be completed as a joint WDS/Turbulent development. It will be the headline airport on the all new Turbulent website!

Due to the high standards and new technology developed by Russ White, MBS has rightfully gained a huge following and community. Turbulent Designs is proud to now be working with Russ White to bring you the airport you have all been waiting for!"

Click here to visit Turbulent Design's facebook page for updates and progress on MBS international, and future projects.

Director
Site Administrator

PWJT8D

Reply with quote  #2 
That is wonderful news Russ. I look forward to MBS with so much anticipation. I do not live far from the airport so when you originally announced the project I was very excited. I'm glad that there is finally a light at the end of the tunnel. I wish you luck on the new ventures with WDS and Turbulent!
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Create your own forum with Website Toolbox!