Register Calendar Latest Topics

Author   Comment   Page 2 of 2      Prev   1   2
MikeT707

Reply with quote  #26 
Russ,
These high fidelity trees look great!  Might there be a way to utilize these to replace default autogen trees?  From P3D v2.2 beta test reports users will be able to load up the veggies in the upcoming version and having trees like this as autogen would look stunning. 
Russ White

Director
Reply with quote  #27 
Thanks for the feedback,

Unfortunately these could not be used to replace autogen as they are mapped completely differently to maximize the resolution. Therefore these trees will only be present in WDS scenery packages, both around the airports and over the photo-real coverage areas.

Director
Site Administrator

MikeT707

Reply with quote  #28 
Well, they will sure look great in the products that you will be creating.  Looking forward to seeing more pics of other Core items. [smile]
Lone wolf 61

Reply with quote  #29 
Looks real good. If you can do this Russia maybe you could produce scenery for South West of England Devon/Corwall .this is know as The English Riviera ?
Lone wolf 61

Reply with quote  #30 
Sorry should say Russ White ! [smile]
Russ White

Director
Reply with quote  #31 
Someone recently sent me a txt message on my phone and their predictive text changed my name to Russia! [smile]

Thanks for your suggestion, but unfortunately the UK will not be on my development road map. Based on my experience with Orbx and the non-sustainable sales volumes of airports in the UK, I will be concentrating airport development to North America initially. Based on the success of WDS, it is likely that airport series for other continents will follow in time. The three small UK airports i did for Orbx (Stapleford Abbots, Elstree, Damyn's Hall) made a loss, perhaps this was due to their small size, but larger airports are already provided by UK2000. Factor in a high density of competing products and a limited number of appropriately sized airports, and the UK quickly becomes an unatractive business choice for a start up company such as this.   

Director
Site Administrator

dolf8857

Reply with quote  #32 
Looking awesome!!

Cheers
Dolf

Reply with quote  #33 
will you be allowing a SKD kit for these? i would love to have this at my local airport.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Create your own forum with Website Toolbox!