Register Calendar Latest Topics

Author   Comment   Page 2 of 2      Prev   1   2
psykie

Reply with quote  #26 
Ohh Russ

I know life happens.  I guess I can only say that I hope you find work (whatever it is you do), and that your income increases.  I bet if you finish this project it would bring good income.  Anyways, do what you can!  Good Luck! [smile]  I'll be checking in periodically but I wont bug you. 

Matthew 

i7, 4770K OC to 4.5, 16GB 24000, Win 7-64 bit, with an Nvidia GTX 780Ti, FSX on an SSD.
JubeMason

Reply with quote  #27 
How are you supposed to get inside the terminal?
Russ White

Director
Reply with quote  #28 
Getting inside the terminal is not really the idea, although you certainly can just walk in through the open doors with any of the 'walk' or camera utilities available, or even just by slewing.

The purpose of making the whole interior, is because most of the external walls of this new terminal are glass, so when you park your plane at the gates, you can easily see through the building and look at all the interior without even going inside. Due to the amount of glass walls in use at this terminal, it made most sense to actually make the whole interior so the experience from the gates is as real as can be.

Director
Site Administrator

JubeMason

Reply with quote  #29 
Ohhhh. I see. Thank you for your response!
dolf8857

Reply with quote  #30 
Looks like an incredible NIIIIICE job Russ!

Reply with quote  #31 
Who needs to fly when you could spend 1/2 the day just walking around this airport sight seeing [smile]
B52H

Reply with quote  #32 
Has work on this project (and others) resumed? If it has, I would consider adding a few airports to the list: KPLN, KFWA, KGYY, KSBN, KTOL, KTVC, and KINL. Thanks for the reply.
Russ White

Director
Reply with quote  #33 

Welcome to the forum and thanks for your suggestions.

The project is very slowly progressing as I find small bits of time here and there to continue. Of the airports you have suggested, KPLN, KTVC and KINL are too small, KGYY is too densely urban, but KFWA, KSBN, KTOL would make good candidates. The truth is it's taking a very long time to get even the first airport completed, so adding new airports to an already ambitious list is looking too far ahead to be of any real consequence. But i'll bear those in mind in case any changes to the current list need to be made.   

Director
Site Administrator

Penzoil3

Reply with quote  #34 
[cool]
  Been looking forward to this Russ.  I miss buying "Russ White" superb scenery.
 LOL
 Sue
Russ White

Director
Reply with quote  #35 
Hi Sue, great to see you here! it's been a long time! I'll try my best not to keep you waiting too much longer.

Director
Site Administrator

MarcL

Reply with quote  #36 
Hi,
YOU are Awesome [biggrin], it look so real [biggrin]

I wish I'll got your skill for my productions [smile],

(modelisation (inside/outside), textures, trees, plants etc are perfect, you are a genius, keep it up [smile]

Greetings, MarcL
Russ White

Director
Reply with quote  #37 
Thanks for your feedback [smile]

Director
Site Administrator

MarcL

Reply with quote  #38 
And you for this future addon [smile]

but can I ask, how did you do the vegetation, trees, grass, plants in 3d (I think you call it HDX)? I wish my futur scenery will look like yours [smile]

Greetings, MarcL
LorenzoMarcello.Brunazzo

Reply with quote  #39 
Are there some possibilities for a 2015 release?
MarcL

Reply with quote  #40 
I really hope [biggrin]
Russ White

Director
Reply with quote  #41 
I would like to hope so too, but I have such little time to devote to this currently.

Director
Site Administrator

salad

Reply with quote  #42 
Hi Russ, any updates? I know you're busy, but it would be nice to know how far you are with the project. From what I've seen so far, it looks breathtaking and I'll be snatching it up as soon as it's out.
Russ White

Director
Reply with quote  #43 

Thanks for your interest, this year i have not had the time to continue development, but have just this weekend started again on a small scale continuing work on some of the remaining GSE library objects. I will continue to chip away at it in my spare time and at some point it will be done.

I'll preview the GSE library before too long when a few more vehicles are complete.

Director
Site Administrator

MarcL

Reply with quote  #44 
Ahhhhhh, verry good to hear [smile], I can't wait to see more pics [smile]
LorenzoMarcello.Brunazzo

Reply with quote  #45 
Hi Russ! Any news about the project?
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Create your own forum with Website Toolbox!