KGRR 34 13%
 KDAY 14 5%
 KFNT 18 7%
 CYXU 27 10%
 KROC 26 10%
 KSYR 21 8%
 CYOW 35 13%
 View Voters
Multiple choice poll. Total votes: 252   Please or register an account to vote.

Author   Comment   Page 3 of 3      Prev   1   2   3
Russ White

Director
Reply with quote  #51 
I have considered a number of locations that did not make the list, also the list is just a guideline for me to see where the majority of popularity lies, it's not a hard coded roadmap, and I will likely throw in an occasional smaller airport in parallel with the entries on this list.

I did consider a start up funding scheme, but decided against it fairly early on, as I didn't want to be developing under the pressure to deliver that a scheme like that would produce. I am developing WDS completely under my own funding with no pressure from investors or shareholders or any of that, so although it means a slower development as I have to prioritise paying work over WDS development, it also means I have none of the pressure or risk associated with going in big from the start.  

Director
Site Administrator

Byron McDuffy

Reply with quote  #52 
Thanks for the reply. Actually anything you can do around the Great Lakes will be appreciated. I know how hard it is to fit it all in and you have your priorities set about right so thanks again for all you do.
JubeMason

Reply with quote  #53 
Hi Russ!

Just another idea. Maybe Erie Intl?(MBS looks great so far[smile])
michiganftbllfan

Reply with quote  #54 
I recommend a scenery for Bishop International Airport (KFNT) in Flint, MI. KFNT is the airport MBS has been competing with for years regarding who has more/better airlines being served or fares.
JubeMason

Reply with quote  #55 
Quote:
Originally Posted by theflyingdutchman
Hey Russ, 

Awsome stuff youre doing here! Can i suggest CYKF in a future project? I did all of my flight training there a couple years back. Awsome airport with a busy flight training school, and helicopter school too. Daily Westjet and American Eagle flights. I would love to see it considered in the future! 

Cheers,
Duco

Indeed, a nice, small, regional airport. I would like CYKF too
Russ White

Director
Reply with quote  #56 
I had discounted CYKF from my initial road map due to it being very close to London International airport which is already on the list less than 50 miles from CYKF, also due to it's small size and short runways which would limit it's usability and therefore possibly it's popularity. But if the demand for certain airports is strong then I'm flexible.  

Director
Site Administrator

FoMoCo63

Reply with quote  #57 
I just joined the forum today, and just started seeing your work KMBS posted at forum I frequent. More so the abandoned strip next to KMBS. Then visited here and seen more of the active MBS area.

Great work always catches my eye, and I fly for a VA that has Saginaw MI. KMBS on the timetable, as well as KGRR Grand Rapids MI., KFNT Flint MI., KATW Appleton WI., and KMSN Madison WI. All winners in my book.

Being from the KMSN area you can pretty much guess which area I voted for [smile] they all seem to be winners however. Very nice work indeed sir [smile]
sbague1

Reply with quote  #58 
KSYR
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Create your own forum with Website Toolbox!